Can You See Things That Go Bump in the Night?
Published on April 29, 2008
There was something awesome in the thought of the solitary mortal standing by the open window and summoning in from the gloom outside the spirits of the nether world. -- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Comments on this test
As for question "13," I was just kidding. I wear black much of the time... but then, now that I think about it, there was that time I was alone in my 100 year-old farmhouse, and I heard... Perhaps, I will share that in the next book.
Dr.Dorothy Personality Books
- Are you Cool?
- Jason Bourne and Your Personality
- Can You See Things That Go Bump in the Night?
- Captain Jack Sparrow and You
- View All Fun Quizzes
- Avoidant Personality Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Phobia Test
- Sexual Inhibitions
- View All Personality Quizzes
- Are You Ready to Move on to a New Relationship?
- Living with Narcissist?
- Sensuality Quotient
- Love at First Sight
- View All Love Quizzes
Be better informed and receive Personality One updates by subscribing to our Newsletter.