Are You an Experience Seeker?
Published on May 1, 2008
Wow, these are very interesting individuals. If you want a hill taken, get some of these stimulus-seeking people to do it for you. You will see emotive and cognitive people running out of a burning building and firefighters burdened with weighty equipment dashing in. They are probably ESs. If you see a police car with blaring sirens, and whirling lights speeding to a crime scene, the cop turning the corner on two wheels is more than likely an ES. What happens if an ES goes to the dark side? Darth Vader... the adventurer turned evil enforcer.
Dr.Dorothy Personality Books
- Sensuality Quiz
- Experience Seeker
- Paranoid Personality Disorder
- Histrionic Personality Disorder
- View All Personality Quizzes
- Living with Narcissist?
- Are You Ready to Move on to a New Relationship?
- Love at First Sight
- Are You Snow White or Have You Drifted?
- View All Love Quizzes
- Do You Read Bodies?
- Are you a 'Now' Hottie in 1950's Styles?
- Can You See Things That Go Bump in the Night?
- Captain Jack Sparrow and You
- View All Fun Quizzes
Be better informed and receive Personality One updates by subscribing to our Newsletter.